Introduction

I hope you'll join me in creating memories and sharing the passion of experimentation.

Anything goes, but food, sewing, hosting and DIY are my favourites, what are yours?

Saturday 7 February 2015

Hi again.... it's been a while!

Hi there!! It seems my last post was over a year ago, 1 year 6 months and 1 day to be precise...

Since then I've bought my first flat (with a boy no less... eek), spent all my energy, money and sanity renovating said flat, changed jobs and had some great adventures along the way. It's safe to say that I've been a little busy and today is the first day I've opened this blog since the 6th of August 2013.

I spent my New Years day both slightly blurry after New Years Eve antics and thinking about what I wanted to achieve in 2015 (more about that in a later post). I found myself thinking about this blog and realised that I really wanted to get it up and running again. It's great to hear about what other bloggers have been up to, and I hope you'll enjoy listen to me rattle on. I plan on adding lots more photos than before, so I promise to keep my 'rattle' to a minimum.

Please do say hi, I'd love to hear from you!

Hope you all have a cracking 2015.

Jemima, with love.

ps. here's a few of my favourite memories from 2014
Renovation mess, the first time we could eat food at a kitchen table, our first veg and flowers from the garden, celebratory holiday and Forest of Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment